Thought you knew everything about the incredible animal kingdom? Think again. Here are some fun facts about our little/large friends that may take you by surprise. Nature, always interesting, always beautiful, always wicked!
1. Birds are immune to the heat of chilli peppers, making them the perfect seed spreaders.
2. Rats laugh when they're tickled.
3. There are some specially trained pigeons that can tell the difference between the paintings of Pablo Picasso and Claude Monet.
4. Kangaroos can't pass wind, they literally can not fart!
5. Cats don't have sweet taste buds, meaning they can never taste sugar. Damn... I'm so glad I'm not a cat!
6. Shrimps hearts are located in their heads. Wow.
7. Snails can sleep for up to 3 years. Okay, so in my next life I know what I'm coming back as.
8. These gorgeous peacock mantis shrimp can punch at a speed faster than a bullet. So yeah... Don't piss off the shrimps.
9. Only male peacocks are called cocks, females are called PEAHENS!
10. The Chevrotain looks just like a small deer with crazy fangs... Vamp Deer!
11. Capuchin Monkeys pee on their hands to wash their feet.
12. The Grizzly Bear's bite is strong enough to crush a bowling ball.
13. All clownfish are born MALE, some change sex to enable mating.
14. Flamingos are naturally white/grey, they turn pink by eating a diet of brine shrimp and algae.
So guys, there you have it... Some fun facts to share with your pals. See you next week you wicked beauts!